How to Turn When Snowboarding, for Beginners

Hello everybody!! This weekend I went snowboarding for the first time this year. At first, I was having trouble because I hadn't snowboarded since March. But after 2 runs I as much better and felt like I remembered to snowboard again. My first video shows me turning from my toe side to heel side quickly which is the most important thing for beginners learning to snowboard to do. In the video, I used my front knee to turn onto my toe side and slightly leaned my body and leaned slightly back and used my knee to go back to my heel side. It is important to keep the upper body upright while doing this as it will be much easier to do a simple turn. Also remember to keep the knees bent a little bit. Also keep your head looking down the hill to see where you are going.

Comments

Post a Comment